Come What May, and Love it!

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”


Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin advised us to do the following:

    Learn to Laugh

The next time you’re tempted to groan, you might try to laugh instead. It will extend your life and make the lives of all those around you more enjoyable.


I'm so glad to have great friends who brighten up my life. Boys come and go but true friends are always around. Life isn't easy but looking at it in a different perspective and with more optimism makes the days more worthwhile.

    The Principle of Compensation

The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude.




    Seek for the Eternal

Learning to endure times of disappointment, suffering, and sorrow is part of our on-the-job training. These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are precisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character, and increase our compassion for others. Sometimes the very moments that seem to overcome us with suffering are those that will ultimately suffer us to overcome.


I've learned that my problems ARE small! Others have gone through and suffered and felt what I have. How I choose to act is completely up to me. My family have been my support and shown me love and care through it all. I know I can always depend on my Mom, Dad, Travis and Trina. Also, service is the best way to forget about myself and think about others. I love volunteering and service projects, they are some of the highlights of my summer this far and will continue to be for a lifetime :P

    Trust in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ

He who descended below all things will come to our aid. He will comfort and uphold us. He will strengthen us in our weakness and fortify us in our distress. He will make weak things become strong


God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son.” The Lord Jesus Christ is our partner, helper, and advocate. He wants us to be happy. He wants us to be successful. If we do our part, He will step in.
I love prayers! :D

Comments

Popular Posts