Oh August.

I think of things to write.
Then i don't
... eventually i forget.
That's life.
Ready for summer.
Enjoyed my summer.
Re-charged during August.
(page turn - summer checklist, check!)
I'm ready for school!
Weird.
I know.
But that's how it goes.

I miss people.
Lame.
But I like new friends ;)

Oh Change
Work
School
People
Life


The beauties and blessings of everyday.

PS Here's August Pictures


My Family :D
Minus Dad who took it


Elder Saito!
I got my first letter yesterday :)


Rex's Farewell - The group


My sister!! Isn't she the cutest!!
(this was when she was 2 ish. I found old pictures and it was the best)


My brother and I text each other when we sit by each other... JK!


My FAVORITE little girl! Lilly♥


Party with my primary kids plus Parker



I found this bike. I want it.
(and no there are no streamers on it, that would be the bike behind it)

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own ♥


Comments

Popular Posts