Reasons
I love Christmas for 4 reasons:
- Family Time: I'm always going to remember this Christmas because of the memories with my family; especially family dinners. Somehow I manage to say things that I will never live down mostly with my brother. But that's what family is, we laugh and play with each other and at the end of the day it will always be time well spent.
- Friends: It's bittersweet but it's life. Friends leave to go home but the ones that left come home. I'm thoroughly convinced I have the best friends ever. It seems like I give that title away freely but here they are: Dad, Mom, Travis, Trina, Ester, Malcolm and Levi.
- Shopping: I have this addiction. A plastic card. A weakness for shiny, glittery pretty things. I need another closet
- Good Reading: I've watched a lot of movies in the last four days and the next movie on our list is Eat. Pray. Love. After watching the trailer and reading the reviews I decided to read the book to. The fact that it's based on a true story is a little better and the woman; Elizabeth Gilbert seems like a fascinating character. I should enjoy the ability to read what I WANT to read while I still can.
"We don't realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace." ♥
Elizabeth Gilbert
Eat. Pray. Love
Elizabeth Gilbert
Eat. Pray. Love
Comments
Post a Comment