Better late, than never... 0.o
The usual excuse like everyone else why blogging gets behind. Any guesses? Yup ... School. So the last time I posted, it was Relief Society Broadcast and so since then here's what's been going on in my life:
- October 1st and 2nd - I had the chance to go to General Conference with my single ward.
- October 5th - Surprise Mission Call in the Mail! :) After Interviewing with the Stake President, I thought that it was going to come on October 12th but when my parents called, e-mailed, and texted me ... I knew what was up.
- Midterms!! Like a normal college student, it was crazy stressful but nothing cheesecake and journal writing couldn't fix. ;)
- A friend reunion! Yae-Jin is living her dream going to a prestigious school out east. I'm so glad we met in high school and continue to be friends today! And so grateful for technology and the ability to stay connected.
- Sometimes with the business of life it's healthy to take a step back, relax and enjoy time with people you love.
- Endowed!
Such an amazing experience and I love my family for always being there for me.
- BYU's annual Halloween Spooktacular. I love volunteering for this even because it's so fun to see all these cute adorable kids and their creative costumes.
- My friend from Chinese Class, Sebastian invited me to go with them to the Manti temple and that was another experience I will never forget. I love that we have so many temples here in Utah.
- Devotional = packed when the Prophet comes to speak! But I love our prophet and his sense of humor.
- Probably the coolest Stake Conference I have ever been to or will ever go to. Great uplifting messages and the Polynesian ward and friends shared their talents. (Vicky.. this is for you ;) )
- I went to the Roll Up place for the first time and ...
IHappi :)
- We had the most epic study party for our Chinese exam on the first day of snow!
- Ward Temple night. Great time bonding with girls in my ward. Heavenly Father has really helped me love those around me and see them as He does.
- I love the time when I with these girls. I can forget about every worry and take a moment to breathe.
- My friend Yvonne Lai (Now Yvonne Styles) got married!!
- Birthday Dinner for Mom and Dad. Oh and I love my baby sister. She's growing so fast! Later as we walked around the Fashion Place mall I asked to hold her hand because I know that when I come home from my mission she'll be a young woman and won't need me to hold her hand even though she doesn't need to already.
There's so much that has been on my mind. But the little things have made my life rich and filled me with happiness. I've still had moments that were thought provoking and made me reflect on what I want to gain in this life. However, one day at a time, I'm living it and I would never want to wish for the future or live for "if only's". I can't express how much knowledge and learning has been a growing experience but I know that, that is the reason God put us here and nothing is more important to achieve.



Traci!!! Where will you be serving your mission?!
ReplyDelete