Surreal
Twenty days until the next chapter of my life. It'll be such a learning and growing experience and like nothing else I'll ever do in my life. I'll never be "companions" with another person 24/7. (lets hope they're not crazy!) Even when I'm married I won't be with my spouse because of work and school. I suppose there's always pro's and con's to everything but when it comes down to it; with a positive outlook it'll be a great experience.
At times I'm sad to leave behind my life here but I know either way things will change and a year and a half is not forever in the eternal perspective of things.
People ask me if i'm nervous. Honestly, I'm not. I'm thrilled out of my mind!
At times I'm sad to leave behind my life here but I know either way things will change and a year and a half is not forever in the eternal perspective of things.
People ask me if i'm nervous. Honestly, I'm not. I'm thrilled out of my mind!
Comments
Post a Comment