30 days


We all like 30 day challenges right?  This experiment was started to help jumpstart me back into journaling.  I found this on Pinterest, of course.  As I typed these up, half of them I thought of ways to change the prompt and the other half I was already eager to write.  It would only be fair that there be NO CHEATING.  

I could start the first prompt about my personal problems with social media but to be continued ... 
I think it would be fun for you to see what I'm like in 2016.  Maybe i'll try this again in 2046 when i'm 50 years old.  

Here is my life as an open book, blog.

  1. Five problems with social media
  2. Your earliest memory
  3. Your first love / first kiss
  4. Ten interesting facts about yourself
  5. A place you would live, but have never visited
  6. Someone who fascinates you and why
  7. What tattoos you have and if they have meaning
  8. A book you love and one you didn't
  9. Your feels on ageism
  10. A fruit you dislike and why
  11. Your current relationship.  If single, discuss that too
  12. Two words/phrases that make you laugh
  13. Your commute to and from work/school/etc
  14. Your life in 7 years
  15. Three pet peeves
  16. Bullet your entire day
  17. A quote you try to live by
  18. Your favorite color and why
  19. Five fears that you have
  20. Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 3 songs that play and what your initial thought is
  21. Your zodiac/horoscope and whether you think it fits you
  22. Your morning routine
  23. A family member you dislike
  24. Something you miss
  25. Four weird traits you have
  26. Things you’d say to an ex
  27. What you wore today
  28. The word/phase you use constantly
  29. The night of your 21st birthday
  30. One thing you’re excited for

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts