Finally!


You guys! It's over! Spring term under the belt and that much closer to a life with no school! O-Chem, we had a good run.  Now it's time to say good bye to your condensed structural formulas, naming compounds and most of all; stoichiometry! 

Summer term starts on Monday,  but I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me this term. First, and especially to Ethan!  This boy of mine spent just as many hours in the library with me (8 every Saturday). Listened to me complain about being in class for 2 hours and some days for 5. Endured my constant procrastination for homework and quizzes and would very kindly remind me to do it. Helped me in any way that he could. Took me out for an adventure break when I got too stressed. Cooked so many dinners (yeah! I know!!). Gave me the confidence boost when I was pretty sure it was time to quit Chemistry. Ultimately for being the biggest and best support I needed!-

I also I'm super glad to have a supportive family and friends behind me! Thanks Mom and Dad - for teaching me the value of education and supporting me in my decisions. Susan and Drew - for asking how my classes are going when we visit. Mama Allyson for talking with me about school and giving me encouragement. Nicole - for being a good example and being someone to look up to
Betsy -for texting me during chemistry to keep me awake and thinking of me during my midterms and finals. Moises - for being awesome. Kayla - the coolest visiting teacher ever. Amber - for being my chemistry study buddy and making class more enjoyable. Jeff and Megan - for hanging with us and being so fun to be around. Chris and Jodie - for going climbing with us on a whim. Christina - for making work super fun and manageable while I'm in classes. Professor Andrus - for being approachable and helpful with chemistry (ok and blowing up that Swedish fish).

Thanks to you who read our blog! 


hahah these are not my grades, but I thought this was funny.

Happy Summer those of you lucky to be free! After our weekend getaway it's going to be back to the books!


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts