Lessons from Daddy Yeo


Happy Fathers Day to my bestest friend. 
As I was reading this article, I thought so many of them are true of my daddy. 
I've always been a Daddy's Girl and now that Ethan and I have started our own family; I'm grateful that I have two great men with admirable qualities.

Lessons I learned from my daddy

I've learned to have a strong testimony

I've learned to have fun in all your situations of life

I've learned to be respectful of others in order to be respected 

I've learned to work hard and be diligent 

I've learned that things that are worthwhile, require sacrifice 

I've learned that education (even though school is the worst) is important 

I've learned that even at 50 you can still be young at heart 

I've learned that it's never too late for chips and a movie 

I've learned that family time is sacred 

Dancing around in the kitchen  to oldies is good for the soul 

I've learned that you don't mess with the best 

I could go on for days but the most important lessons I've learned: 

Daddy is always right 









Love you, daddy! 
Happy Dad Day!

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts