Summer - Part 1
Sawatdi Family,
It's definitely been a while and there is a lot to update! First of all, summer has been wonderful to us. We have had so many family adventures and excited for more to come.
This update is going to come in a series of three with lots and lots of pictures. I'll start with America's birthday weekend. Prior to the celebrations Aunt Miralyn, Uncle Brian, their kids and Rugby came to hang out for the week. Since we got married, Ethan has been trying to convince me that we need / should get a dog. For those of you who don't know, I'm mildly allergic to dogs; deathly allergic to cats and not a super big fan of reptiles. Mostly I prefer to enjoy them from behind the glass. After a week of cuddling and playing with the worlds cutest morkie; I was SOLD on making the new addition to our family. Luckily our new apartment is dog friendly!
It's definitely been a while and there is a lot to update! First of all, summer has been wonderful to us. We have had so many family adventures and excited for more to come.
This update is going to come in a series of three with lots and lots of pictures. I'll start with America's birthday weekend. Prior to the celebrations Aunt Miralyn, Uncle Brian, their kids and Rugby came to hang out for the week. Since we got married, Ethan has been trying to convince me that we need / should get a dog. For those of you who don't know, I'm mildly allergic to dogs; deathly allergic to cats and not a super big fan of reptiles. Mostly I prefer to enjoy them from behind the glass. After a week of cuddling and playing with the worlds cutest morkie; I was SOLD on making the new addition to our family. Luckily our new apartment is dog friendly!


Comments
Post a Comment