Summer - Part 3
One of things I love about our family is the amount of talent each person has. Our friend, Jacquie took our family pictures this year and they are beautiful! (Check out more of her work HERE!) These are some of the gems that she shot for us; including our "about me" picture on our blog.


It works out for us when we don't coordinate our outfits together, then they just happen to work anyways. Make sure to check out Jacquie's page and send her some love.
One thing that people have asked us about moving away, is if we will be homesick. At first I didn't think I would be because it seemed for far away. It seemed like this event that we could talk about but it wasn't happening yet, it wasn't quite real. We are now 16 days away and we are starting to feel the distance grow. Ethan and I will miss being so close to family. We are going to miss being able to drive 10-20 minutes to our parents home for Sunday dinner. Or get away for a weekend to see mom Allyson in Las Vegas. My dad looked at me the other day and said, "Have you heard of FaceTime?!" Yes! So feel free to FaceTime us or Skype us @ (traci.thompson05@outlook.com).
Later Gaters




Comments
Post a Comment