Moving
Sawadii Family,
As many of you know and many of you don't, we are moving to the midwest! Kansas to be exact! Ethan will be starting Law School in a week and it is already fun to listen to him chat about law terminology that I have no idea what it means in actual application. He's definitely excited for the first semester starting next week!
The summer has gone by way to fast and it crazy that the move is already here! We've been asked many time if we are going to miss home and ... we definitely will! A few months ago I would answer that question with, "right now, I'm excited for our new adventure and I think that I will miss home once we are there (Kansas) and it gets closer." Well, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I've cried everyday this week. A lot of things have happened this week that made me even more grateful for the time that Ethan and I have had in Utah. Both and single people and as a couple. Lots of memories are here for us in Utah county, so don't worry Utah family we will be back to visit! Today Ethan and I talked about how we don't like goodbyes. We tried to rip it off like a bandaid but deep down we are like fluffy marshmallows - all soft and gooey.
At the same time- as I sit here in my pink Kansas T-shirt (from Aunt Kristin!)- we are SUPER excited for the next two-three years ahead of us. My excitement comes in the form of: different furniture arrangements for our town-home, planning Ethan's lunches for school, getting a big girl job (eek!) and a lot more exploring of a new place and people. We are so excited to hang out with the Hirschi's playing spot it, watching basketball games learning how to be more in shape. ;)
I promise, promise that we are going to keep updated. Some weeks will be better than others and maybe I'll be semi-well versed in law jargon. hehe
Until next time!
As many of you know and many of you don't, we are moving to the midwest! Kansas to be exact! Ethan will be starting Law School in a week and it is already fun to listen to him chat about law terminology that I have no idea what it means in actual application. He's definitely excited for the first semester starting next week!
The summer has gone by way to fast and it crazy that the move is already here! We've been asked many time if we are going to miss home and ... we definitely will! A few months ago I would answer that question with, "right now, I'm excited for our new adventure and I think that I will miss home once we are there (Kansas) and it gets closer." Well, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I've cried everyday this week. A lot of things have happened this week that made me even more grateful for the time that Ethan and I have had in Utah. Both and single people and as a couple. Lots of memories are here for us in Utah county, so don't worry Utah family we will be back to visit! Today Ethan and I talked about how we don't like goodbyes. We tried to rip it off like a bandaid but deep down we are like fluffy marshmallows - all soft and gooey.
At the same time- as I sit here in my pink Kansas T-shirt (from Aunt Kristin!)- we are SUPER excited for the next two-three years ahead of us. My excitement comes in the form of: different furniture arrangements for our town-home, planning Ethan's lunches for school, getting a big girl job (eek!) and a lot more exploring of a new place and people. We are so excited to hang out with the Hirschi's playing spot it, watching basketball games learning how to be more in shape. ;)
I promise, promise that we are going to keep updated. Some weeks will be better than others and maybe I'll be semi-well versed in law jargon. hehe
Until next time!
Comments
Post a Comment