October in Utah

This weekend was such a dream! I loved every minute of it.  Usually I get so overwhelmed being back home because there are so many people we want to see and things we want to do.  Friday (10/27) was Nevada day so Ethan, Allyson and I had work off.  We drove our way up to Provo Thursday night and relaxed and had fun all weekend with our family. 

Our brother Cole and cousin Sara both had birthdays on Friday.  We luckily got to see both of them on their birthday. I love having so many family members close and BYU campus is definitely one of my favorite places to be.  A super highlight from this trip was seeing our brand new niece, Olivia.  She is so sweet and tiny and I could just stare at her for hours - which is what I did - not creepy right?  I seriously can't wait for all our babies to meet and be cousin pals. 

Hanging with my parents and MJ is one of the cutest and funniest things I've seen.  The family treats MJ like a princess.  She has endless access to attention, belly rubs, walks, playing games, and treats!  She is in dog heaven.   If they ever go somewhere (the bathroom), she waits by the door and longingly awaits their return. Then when they do return, it's like fan-girl level 100!  She's hilarious and cute.

I love my parents.

Saturday morning we saw all the rest of the family for Cole's birthday breakfast.  One of the things I love most, are the traditions we have and just being together.   It's hard to be away from family.  We were so blessed to have the Hirschi's while we were in Kansas and we are still so blessed to have our immediate family in Vegas and a short drive away.

Things we did this trip
- Saw baby Olivia
- Saw all of our families
- Saw Sara and Jeddy
- Ate Cookies from Chip Chocolate Chip (Finally!!)
- Went to the mall and had two pretzels #pregnant
- Relaxed and enjoyed the cool weather
- Bought my first floral dress
- Randomly saw one of the Elders in my MTC group
- Finished errands from our last Utah trip haha

Comments

Popular Posts