Where do I find a piece of paper?
I think I'm almost there with the online posting and recording life events. This is the new, new. I'm a little sad to embrace the paperless world, although I highly doubt I forever will be without a notebook and pen.
We are two (three?) months from the end of 17. Last night I turned to E and told him that I'm practically 27. Forty-two days to be exact. Six months ago, I really was annoyed by that but now I feel totally indifferent.
Today.
What to say about today ...
We danced while getting ready this morning. My favorite kind of morning. MJ is the sweetest dog and a little naughty if we're being honest because she got my sweater all snotty before I went to work. Work just is exactly the kind of pace I like to be at while 16 and a half weeks pregnant. (Note to self: take a bump pic, people keep asking)
Money is my least favorite thing! Where does it even all go? Perhaps it's growing up that I'm not into. Either way, I'd like to think E and I have our shiz pretty figured out, but some days it's like treading freaking water.
Reminders:
- Call JH peeps
- The dream board still awaits
- 42 days to finish the Book of Mormon
- The molehill of books in the spare room
(^what happens on paper in my actual journal)
We are two (three?) months from the end of 17. Last night I turned to E and told him that I'm practically 27. Forty-two days to be exact. Six months ago, I really was annoyed by that but now I feel totally indifferent.
Today.
What to say about today ...
We danced while getting ready this morning. My favorite kind of morning. MJ is the sweetest dog and a little naughty if we're being honest because she got my sweater all snotty before I went to work. Work just is exactly the kind of pace I like to be at while 16 and a half weeks pregnant. (Note to self: take a bump pic, people keep asking)
Money is my least favorite thing! Where does it even all go? Perhaps it's growing up that I'm not into. Either way, I'd like to think E and I have our shiz pretty figured out, but some days it's like treading freaking water.
Reminders:
- Call JH peeps
- The dream board still awaits
- 42 days to finish the Book of Mormon
- The molehill of books in the spare room
(^what happens on paper in my actual journal)
Comments
Post a Comment