My ลูก Child
I may not have very long to write about her so I better get it in while I can. First of all, PSYCH I'm not pregnant! I'm referring to "my kid" on the mission; one sister missionary who changed my life in so many positive ways. Sister Rachel Mullen is finishing her mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Thailand! I'm so excited for her to come home and we can talk and reminisce on all the good times we had, all the people we love and the lessons we learned from each other. Also to eat an incredible amount of ขนมs. Ethan has heard stories after stories about this girl and I'm pretty darn excited for my two favorite people to meet!
This past weekend I found my friendship book!! Best cleaning experience find ever! For those of you who don't know what a friendship book is ... we'll it's basically like a high school year book but instead you put in your own pictures and write contact info, memories HAGs. jokes on the hags. Although Elder Campbell you were the exception. Thai people are super into friendship books.
Rachel is the sweetest! She is hardworking, charitable, funny and super Christ-like. All the things a missionary should be, well and a person should be too! She was my last companion and I couldn't have asked for a better way to end an amazing 18 month experience of my life. It seemed as though we trained each other. She helped train me on how to come back into the world and into the next phase of life.
Long story short, August 8th could you come a little faster?!
oh this picture. 555
I should also mention how incredibly talented she is at the piano and singing. If you ask her she would be too humble to brag so i'll do it for her... she's P.H.E.N.O.M.E.N.A.L. If the ward could have gotten away with it, she would have done a musical number every Sunday. I'm grateful for all my companions and the lessons I learned from them. For putting up with me and for teaching me qualities that have helped contribute to the person I want to be and am. I'm also so excited for our family members preparing to head out to their missions soon.
Spencer going to New Jersey and Sara going to Guatemala. Stay tuned for a post about these cool cats!
A special shout out to her REAL parents. For raising such an amazing girl and great example to the world. She has been a blessing in so many lives other than my own. And for coming all the way to Utah for our wedding! Such rad peeps! Love you guys!
A special shout out to her REAL parents. For raising such an amazing girl and great example to the world. She has been a blessing in so many lives other than my own. And for coming all the way to Utah for our wedding! Such rad peeps! Love you guys!

Comments
Post a Comment