Puzzled
I'm still confused why this took me so long to finish but then I remembered two words: Spring term!! This was my project to wind down from the day and some times it would do the opposite. The next thing I know.. BAM it's 2 am Sunday night and we got to get up early for work the next morning. And of course when I got to all the blue pieces that all looked like the ocean (cause well, all of it was) I wanted to give up. Thankfully Ethan would help me when I got stuck and then helped me to realized that sometimes my "un-wind' project was just getting me all wound up and I needed to put down the pieces and step away from the puzzle.
The good news: You can tell its a world map instead of a bunch of blue specks
The bad news: I lost three pieces ... oops.
I'm still puzzled where they could have gone. ;)
I guess when you drag out puzzle-ing - is that even a word? - you'll reap the consequences of lost parts too. ha
We have made the executive decision to lay off the puzzles for a few weeks or so. Until then it's outdoor adventures for us! toodles
This is where I got lazy with the picture taking bit and just wanted it to be DONE!

Comments
Post a Comment