Why I Believe


รู้ว่าถ้าเราจะนึกถึงความตอ้กกันของคนอืนก่อนความตอ้กกานของเราเอง เราจะเป็นพรในชีวิคของคนนั้น กานรับใช้คือข้อหนึ่งพระคริสต์สอนไว้

  ันรู้ว่า ชีวิต​นี้​จึง​มา​เป็น​สภาพ​แห่ง​การ​ทดลองเป็น​เวลา​ที่เตรียม​พบ​พระผู้เป็นเจ้า; เป็น​เวลา​ที่​เตรียมรับ​สภาพ​อัน​หา​ได้​สิ้นสุด​ไม่​ซึ่ง​เรา​พูด​มา​แล้วซึ่ง​อยู่​ภายหลัง​การ​ฟื้น​คืน​ชีวิต​ของ​คน​ตาย.            แอลมา ๑๒:  ๒๔ ฉันรู้ว่าเมื่อเรารับใช้เต็มที่ เราจะมีความสุก  พระเจ้ารักทุกคนเราสามารถแสดง ความรักขอวเราเมื่อเราทำต่ามพระองค์


This month our ward challenge was to post, pin, tweet or blog about our belief.  I've been thinking about what I could share because with the Gospel there are so many different thing. It's great.  I thought about what I've been currently studying and what I would like to work on in my life.  Charity came to mind along with serving and reaching out to others.  Of course Thailand was the next to come in mind.  While I was teaching at the MTC, we watched the video above during a training meeting.  I loved it!  I felt a lot of different emotions and the video reminded me of all the same things I saw while I was serving there. 

There is another video (watch it HERE) that I thought of sharing that is equally good. 
There are good Thai people like the man who helped out the little boy.  There are also those like the guy in the video above.  It was hard to see people on every corner begging for money to feed themselves and to just survive.  Seeing old men and women who definitely were not in any condition to work, pushing their carts around and selling their 30 Baht meals to make a living.
I believe in this Gospel with all the 23 years of life I can muster. I believe it and have seen it first had change a persons life for the better.  Other than seeing the amazing ability of someone giving up their whole life to start a new one; I am also grateful to know that I am going to be with Ethan forever. It's a long time and I hope he's ready for that but I believe because I have asked for myself.  In Thai or English all the answers are in the Book of Mormon!

Every time I watch these videos, it makes me wonder what more I can do to help those around me. Here in America our situations may be different but there is always someone in need. I'm so glad that we have the gospel and the blessings of the Atonement.  I so grateful for good people in this world.  A common phrase in Thailand (when talking about religion) is, "Every religion teaches us to be good".  I truly believe that.  I believe that we were sent here to lift and serve one another. I look forward for the lifetime of opportunities to do that for others. I hope one day I'll be as thoughtful as the Savior when I see someone in need.




post signature
เทรฃี่
                                       

Comments

Popular Posts